Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting this form I hereby give my full permission for the use of my name, picture, image, likeness, or other personally identifiable information, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images, as part of submission for the My ACP Story initiative. I waive all rights of privacy or compensation, which I may have in connection with such use of my name, picture, image, likeness, or other personally identifiable information.
2. I hereby grant Certiport, a business of NCS Pearson, Inc, their respective successors, assigns, assignees, grantees and licensees (the “Company”), permission to the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use my name, picture, image, likeness, or other personally identifiable information associated with such submission in all formats, media and in all manners, including composite or altered representations, for advertising, trade or any other lawful purposes. I grant permission for the Company to edit them as desired and to use, re-use, reproduce, perform, publicly display, distribute, license, broadcast, transmit, transfer, dispose of and/or publish them, alone or in combination with other intellectual property, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in any and all languages, formats and media, including, without limitation, in print, any electronic format now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, via the World Wide Web) and/or any media prepared for use by the handicapped or disabled, for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, the promotion of the Company and the Company’s products. The Company shall own all right, title and interest, including the copyright and any extensions and renewals thereof, in the Work. In addition, my name, voice, likeness, picture, biographical data and other information and/or characteristics that may identify me to the general public may be used to publicize, promote, and advertise the Work, the Company and/or the Company products.
3. The rights I have granted herein will not conflict with or violate any commitment, agreement, or understanding I now have, or will have in the future, or otherwise infringe upon any rights of any person or entity.
4. I agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its officers, representatives, agents, employees, assignees, grantees and licensees, harmless from and against all claims, losses, costs, expenses, settlements, demands and liabilities of every kinds, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of whatever kind or nature, arising out of or incurred by reason of the use of the Work, or the inaccuracy or alleged or actual breach of any representation, warranty, covenant, agreement or undertaking I have made herein.
5. I release the Company and anyone using the information supplied by me from any and all claims, losses, demands, liability, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and expenses, whether for libel, violation of right of privacy or right of publicity, violation of copyright or any other claim which I now have or may hereafter have by reason of (i) the use of my name, likeness, or other biographical information as described herein; (ii) the inaccuracy or alleged breach or actual breach of any representation, warranty or undertaking that I have made herein or in the Work. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished version(s), including written copy that may be created in connection with the Work, editing and promotion therewith. Further, I waive any and all rights to injunctive relief in the event of a dispute, and I agree that my sole remedy shall be at law. I hereby waive any claim that the foregoing deprives me of an adequate remedy.
6. This Release constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Release supersedes any prior agreements or other oral or written communications concerning the subject matter of this Release.
7. I represent and warrant that I have the full right, power and authority to enter into this Release and that I have reached the age of majority (as determined by applicable state law) and have the legal right to consent for myself.
By submitting your email address in connection with your review, you agree that Certiport and its certification providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.